Star Fox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Star Fox website! / スターフォックスウェブサイトにようこそ!

HomeGreat FoxLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Strange/interesting Dreams

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Strange/interesting Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Strange/interesting Dreams   Strange/interesting Dreams EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 6:58 pm

Explain what kind of strange/interesting dream you had. Could be the one you just had last night, or one of the most bizarre dream you ever had, etc etc.

If your dream is really short, then, if you could, elaborate more about your short dream(s).

GO
Back to top Go down
Fox
Administrator
Administrator
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Strange/interesting Dreams   Strange/interesting Dreams EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 1:59 am

umm.. my strange dream ever seen.. oh yeah!

During I dreamt, I rode on taxi with my excellent friend, my driver. He take to my home, then suddenly he passed it W/O dropping me over my home. He set his taxi's tire on roller coaster like the roller coast car. I rode in the car and it gone CrAzY lol
Back to top Go down
https://starfox.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Strange/interesting Dreams   Strange/interesting Dreams EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 6:58 am

I have a tons of strange dreams... But I'll start with this.

Totally weird dream. It was that when I had a average day during the weekend. I played games, watched tv, etc etc. Pretty much normal stuff you do in your normal day. When I'm satisfied with my day, I went back to my room and laid on my bed, waited for me to wake up. Yes, I actually waited for me to wake up.

Weird, no?
Back to top Go down
Fox
Administrator
Administrator
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Strange/interesting Dreams   Strange/interesting Dreams EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:48 pm

My another dream:

I saw my precious Gaiaonline account got hacked silent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Most fucked up dream   Strange/interesting Dreams EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 4:20 pm

WARNING: SOMEHOW EXPLICIT!

This just in: I had a most fu*ked up dream!

It started when my mom came and actually told me I can take however as many condoms as I'd like. I took 9. Each set of 3 condoms are different- I'm not gonna to tell you... It's too explicit. Anyway, my brother suddenly stole condoms and ran away. Weird, no? Anyhow, I wanted to try it on, but one kid from my school told me that one girl wanted me to put the condom on so I can have sex with her. I was like "Dude...". Then I went to india guy's home. I asked him where the bathroom is. He pointed it where and I went to the bathroom. I tried it on but it was too big for me- The condom size was as big as horse's. I threw it away and went out of the bathroom. India guy became angry with me for putting a condom on the table. He cursed and threw condom in trash. I was like "Ok...".
Back to top Go down
Fox
Administrator
Administrator
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Strange/interesting Dreams   Strange/interesting Dreams EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 7:26 pm

↑ I thought you picked only one condom, India guy's bathroom is supposed to be so big and luxurious, and the India guy is so sweet when he invited you to his luxurious bathroom.

Oh hei! Is that India guy the king of all Cosmos from katamari game? Because he look so rich with stupid luxurious princess-like clothes. Amirite?

Dancing Mario

------------

My another dream: o fulk I cant recall my dreams... How can I clean & clear and memorize my own dreams-- CHIKUSHOU! ;-;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Police Investigation   Strange/interesting Dreams EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 9:23 pm

It is as luxurious as you say. I've told you before, remember? Or was that another of my friend?
That India guy look like my friend's father, only without beard. And little bit younger

Anyway... I had another dream. It was about investigation that someone murdered the woman in bathroom with gun. Expect for there was no blood. Apparently the murderer washed it off. I then suggest the police that there must be some kind of gel from the gun that splashed on bearer of gun when fired, but also splashed on the wall too*. Police said that's an excellent idea. Shortly later, I went to place where you get a blood shot for investigation. I saw everyone inserting the syringe into their own arms- They were doing on their own. Not doctors. So I tried doing on my own. But I was supposed to drain my blood into the syringe, but instead, I inserted some strange kind of liquid from the syringe into my arm.

Then I woke up and thought, "What in blue hell how is that blood shot sh¡t related to the investigation on some kind of gel HFIL from gun?"

*In real life, that kind of gel is used in gun to decrease the recoil from firing the gun. It actually does splash on the bearer of the gun when fired. And doctors, yes they can, investigate on those and bust the criminal! I found out about these from CSI show or some police show.

**HFIL is similar to he!! in Other World in DragonBall Z- HFIL stands for Home For Infinite Losers.

Last edited by Sybex on Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fox
Administrator
Administrator
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Strange/interesting Dreams   Strange/interesting Dreams EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 7:01 pm

I have another useless dream last night, but I still can recall my dream:

I have registered another account at VGDistrict.com w/out using the proxy server. And then I am about to get that mule account perma-banned

In real world: VGDistrict's rule forbade us to make another account with SAME IP, btw.

Last edited by Swift Fox Smash! on Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fox
Administrator
Administrator
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Strange/interesting Dreams   Strange/interesting Dreams EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:52 pm

I have another strange dream last night//

Really, my dream was very randomness between my sleep to my night dreaming-- I was ended up in the huge underground cave-- I somehow managed to get out of that place to the dark forest and then I reached to the farm yard in the afternoon. I saw few cows that have human body parts being replaced on the cows' body including the human heads. I would say: "Are their parents the human, cow, and they had sex abnormally?"

"Jeez", I said. And then I somehow got dizzied by the energy drinks. My ear labyrinth was like it was spinning the disk so fast and the spin pressure was so strong that when I tilted my head, my ear labyrinth was tossed strong and effectively in the opposite directions. My aunt asked me if I'm okay. I felt like I'm gonna fainted. She was worried about me.

At my school cafe, the African girl is torturing me that I thought I actually did something stupid-- I predicted that she took my backpack. But suddenly when I got my backpack back when she was about to leave due to class time. I dug in my backpack to see if my Polar White DS Lite was stay in the safe place. But my DS was missing. I then dug another pocket of my backpack, I said "DS's thar!" and then I was zipping my backpack firmly. My school cafe worker thought she want to assist me for something. I dont need any assistance.

I was about to go to the meeting with Jeff Bibb just like he was torturing me. When the meeting was over, I went out of that damned meeting and then I have two markers being held in my hands. Jeff Bibb is blabbing me. I gave him the two markers and he left.

When I finally got out of the meeting completely, Bradley's mama was there and she was asking me why was my backpack packed in the strange way. She was curious and then she left. I saw Haley with her arm been critically mummied in the East Pod. I asked her if she's a ok--

The school was over! I went to the outside and then I saw Bradley with his mama. His mama was leaving Bradley away-- I thought that I can ask him to visit his house :D I asked him for that plan, but he said he was busy too much. "Ugh.. " I said.

------------

*wakes in the morning*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange/interesting Dreams   Strange/interesting Dreams EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:43 am

I had a short dream (from nap), where I'm fighting with baldy sith woman (Asajj Ventress)... And the fight was pretty epic, but extremely short. CHIKUSHOU.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange/interesting Dreams   Strange/interesting Dreams EmptySat May 02, 2009 5:11 am

I had a several dream. One are kind of depressing, if seen in different point of view, and another one that I had power and lived in the apartment.

Dream #1
It starts with "part 1" which was before the severe and unusual lightning storm visits upon Fremont area. It starts off as I was playing with my dog, Millie. Outside was pretty gloomy (gray clouds and all). Then it started to rain. We, my family and somehow Jeff Bibb (My adjustment teacher) treated it as regular weather, as if it was nothing big deal. Several moments passed as I played with Millie and Jeff Bibb sit on my couch, doing nothing. Suddenly lightning struck my neighbor's house. Then it struck again and this time I can see the reflection of lightning from my window (somehow). My house shook with rumble (that feeling recurred when I was away with my family at camping in real life. Unfortunately the severe thunderstorm struck there). I looked around and saw Jeff Bibb sitting there, unaware of obviously loud and vibrating storm. He also looked bit high, too Wink .
Dream #1, Part 2
Continuing from part 1, I shut down all electricity, knowing (and it does apply in real life, too!) that it could attract lightning. But my father suggested that I don't do that because lack of electricity actually attract lightning. I was utter confused, but I better heed his suggestion, so I turned on all electricity to maximum. Several minutes later, thunderstorm passed (Not entirely... It was like "the very center of storm", you know?). And young kids (about age of six to eight) thought the storm was over, and went outside. I told them to come back inside. I ordered them strictly. But despite of that, they refused. And guess what? Their consequence (not coming from me, of course) was death from being struck by lightning. Strange stuff was, they became skeletons once struck by lightnings. I looked away for a moment, having remorse feeling.
Dream #1, Part 3
Finally thunderstorm was over.

That's it. Yeah, part 3 was that short. Either that, or I forgot part of part 3 XP

Now for dream #2...!

Ok, I remember it start off like this... Computer administrator (I think) in real life, Jay walked along me, guiding me to my long-awaited apartment. The walk lasted long until dark time. That time, I was finally able to use my power without attracting attention! I flied around the big building (apartment!). Jay told me that my apartment room isn't on this level. It was on top level! I flied up there, but then I had to climb the ladder like everyone else because it was morning already. CHIKUSHOU. Anyway, Upon reaching there, I saw some kids I know (I don't know exact whom- I didn't get to socialize with them). I saw this ladder (it was shaped like a kid's monkey bar) and somehow I knew I had to climb it just to get to my apartment. So I climbed. It was very... Shaky. From the direction I'm at, it shook in that direction... It was more of 'swaying', if that describes the moving monkey bar correctly. Then I saw the girl who I have liked for so long time, Chelsea. She went and climbed that ladder on opposite end. Suddenly the metal rails became rope and we twisted to downside of the metal... Er... rope rails. I climbed back on top of it.
Suddenly somehow I'm in front of apartment doors. Jay pointed to the door #1 and other kid went in. I pointed to the door #3 "Is that my apartment room?" Jay nodded. I went inside it... To my surprise... Wonderful surprise. It was filled with alcoholic beverages. Yes, it's actually true! Assloads of 'em! The moving tray table was full of alcohol drinks! Vodkas! Tequilas! Wines! Beers! Whiskeys! Every kind of 'em! Even on bed! I walked across the room with awe. At the end of (my left) corner, there lie the dresser. Top drawer was crammed full of exotic colognes! I was like, 'Oh, F-F-FU*K YES!' I then looked to my right, there lies the long coffee table. There was chinese-looking tortilla chips. Some of 'em were out of the bag, placed on layout that resembles chinese man, with its noticeable feature, eyes (Chinese people may consider this racist, if you ask me). I dug in the coffee table. I found a very pleasant-smelling scented bathroom walls cleaner agent (it smelled like orange, if you ask me). I found several sweet KUSO inside of the coffee table. I opened the bathroom door just to find my father bathing. I looked away the instant when I saw his legs dipping in the water. I saw nothing more.

Later when I woke up, then went back to sleep, my dream continued... The remaining dream was staged in 3rd person view. And it was sort of lucid. But it introduced the possibly YAOI black man (I mean no racism, but you know... Dreams. always bizarre.) doing YAOI stuff (Not lewd parts, no, but sorta like hugging men passionately and kissing their cheeks and ...Smiling at men... God, it creeps me out). Suddenly the very same black man woke up, gasping. He spoke to himself*, "What the hell?! What's up with that YAOI sh*t?". I woke up next to him, I then told him to get out because it's my apartment* (Not because of the fact that he's possibly YAOI). "Get out!" I commanded. "But it's my apartment!" Black man said in begging sort of way*. I replied with arms crossed* "I have powers."
Black man replied* with "I have powers, too."

Then I woke up. Yes, I remember every bit of the details. hysterical happy

*With actual subtitles like DVD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange/interesting Dreams   Strange/interesting Dreams Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange/interesting Dreams
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Fox :: Outside :: General Discussion-